Koivukylä open meeting place
Open from Monday to Friday 9-16.
Karsikkokuja 17, 1. floor, Vantaa
p. 044 901 2555 (coordinator Satu Aalto)
Koivukylä open meeting place has activities and support for families
Koivukylä open meeting place in Vantaa is a common space for families with children, which is easy and comfortable to get to. At the meeting place, you can meet other children and parents, get support and help, participate in activities or just spend time with your child.
Open from Monday to Friday 9-16. You dont have to know Finnish language to participate. All activities are free of charge.
Weekly program is on Facebook. We have for example:
- Multicultural family dates every Friday from 10 to 11
- Toddler dates every Thursday from 10-11
- Baby family dates on Wednesday from 11-12
- Schoolage childrens (1st-6th grade) open afternoon on Mondays 13-15
Recycling point is open from Monday to Friday 9-16.
Help or advice with children or family life? You can meet professionals from the City of Vantaa or from voluntary organizations without an appointment. Just come and ask for help!
- Niceheart helps immigrant woman with applications etc (Mondays 9-12)
- Neuvola family worker (Thursdays 9-12.30)
- Family coaches (Wednesdays 9-12.30)
- Domestic violence worker (Wednesdays 12.30-16)
- Help with divorce or separation issues (Wed 12.30-16)
- Dental hygienist (Tuesdays 9-15)
- Guidance for multicultural people with disabilities and for families with special children (Mondays 9-12.30)
Ask more from our coordinators Karoliina p. 044 901 2554 and Satu p. 044 901 2554.
You can find the most up-to-date information on our Facebook page.
Welcome to Finnish course, Добро пожаловать на курс финского языка, Mirësevini në kursin e gjuhës finlandeze, Bi xweşî hatî ferhenga dersa zimanê fînî, Ku soo dhowow koorsada luqada Finnishka, مرحبًا بك في دورة اللغة الفنلندية
We have different Finnish language courses. Ask more from coordinators.
Want to volunteer?
There are many kinds of volunteering tasks in the meeting place activities. Ask the coordinators for more information.
Karsikkokuja 17, 1. floor (Next to Social and health center)
Karoliina Tukiainen / 044 9012554 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Satu Aalto / 044 9012 2555 / email@example.com